Wooh, what a dream!
23 Summer 547 (18 September 2002)
- I had a really scary dream last week! Image a time
where everything is possible, everything is allowed and
no strings attached! A day where everything you are doing
has no consequences... Sounds ridiculous, but still it
seemed to happen.
Folks in town gathered in anticipation for a nearing
storm full of illusions. To pass the time some artistic
efforts were done to entertain the crowd. Yay!
Something odd in the air..
- Suddenly there was a rumble and it started! A Wild Thursday awaited the exiles - a time of chaos, jokes
and confusion. And it was wild indeed! 8)
Yikes! It has begun!
- Because "nothing counts", we could depart at will
and venture into areas to deadly for the sane mind!
Several mirrors led to various places, including the dreaded
We found fire...
- Also town was under constant attack! We saw
fire rat swarms, black widows, greymyrs, greater deaths, cows and sheep!
And lot of other stuff that could kill you with a single
hit! Yikes! Basically the exiles rushed out of the temple,
did fall, departed back to the temple and it started anew
Lots of invasions...
- One of the mirrors in town led to the ethereal
plane - nice to be reminded to avoid that place for the
future. I tried to run as far as possible there, but there
was no way to get far....dooh.
Even more of undead...
- Something much more discomforting were the rune
sticks some folks found! Somehow they could be used to
create small rain showers. I guess someone thought it
was funny to make me wet! Waaaaaaaah! It's true my last
bath was not really recently, but thats just not nice!
Almost a bath...
- Well, the quickest way to get dry again was to
put myself on fire! Some flaming sheep did help with
that, too! Also it has to be noted that chains did
prove to be very robust that day! I have seen some very
impressive chain runs - pity that this is gone now...
Yet again fire...
- Later we were provided with costumes! That was
fun! Some bunch of clicking volcrons or flagged thooms...
but most impressive were the ladies wearing nothing but bikinis!
(But I have to work to remove the mental picture of
Malkor wearing one, too! *yikes*)
Still that was an amazing day! I wonder if there will ever be
such an event again... we will see!
And bikinis! Yay!
- And if you want see too, just download that archive
containing two visionstones, showing some action!
posted 2002-09-18 21:07:48 CET - 1 comment [Viewed 2303 times]